Monday, July 29, 2013

I think I've lost my mind

I can't stop crying.

Around 11 am, I did a Wondfo pregnancy test, saw no line and went on with my day.  I'm not really expecting a line and I'm not really sure why I'm still taking the tests.  I guess part of me wants to think that the cramping I'm experiencing isn't my soon-to-arrive period, but my future baby saying hello.  About an hour ago I went to go to the bathroom again and I SWEAR I saw a light pink second line on that first test.  I know you're supposed to read the tests within 5 minutes, so maybe that line doesn't count.  Although when I was testing out the HCG from the Ovidrel injection, those tests all look the same now as they did when I initially took them.

So maybe the line is not even there.  Maybe I'm seeing things.  Just to be sure, I did what any normal person does and take another test.  And STARE it down.  I still see a possibly phantom light pink line on this test.  I can't stop crying.  I can't stop shaking.  I went from having no hope to literally being so hopeful at the possibility that there is actually a second pink line.

I called my husband at work.  Crying.  I told him that I don't mean to get his hopes up because I could just be going crazy but that I think I see a second pink line and that I had to tell somebody.

It's only cycle day 26, so is this too early to actually see something on the Wondfo tests?  Am I just going crazy because I want this so bad?

I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to do beta blood work Thursday (our anniversary) because I didn't want confirmed bad news to ruin our day.  Now I'm torn because I really think it could be good news.  So going and getting bad news would be that much worse.

I'm officially crazy.  Officially.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You're CD26 but what DPO are you?

    If you want me to look at the test (I'm by no means an expert and I've never gotten a positive), please email me a picture at itsjenniferjuniper@gmail.com. I've seen plenty of women's early BFP pictures, though.

    FX!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never really know how to calculate DPO. I had the trigger shot on July 17th and an IUI on July 18th. I think that makes this 11 DPO, is that right? Do you know if there's a difference in testing with Wondfo tests vs other brands? I have one digital ept brand test but I don't know if it's too soon to take. I may wait 2 more days (if I can stand it!).

      Delete
    2. I'm not sure how to calculate your DPO based on an IUI. Sorry! But that line looked great yesterday! You should post a pic of today's if you think you see a line again!! FX!!

      Delete
  2. I'm wondering your dpo, too! I don't have any experience with evap lines or true positives so I couldn't say, but I completely understand your emotions. Sending hope for a BFP!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a freaking wreck! I responded above about my confusion about calculating DPOs. I'm 12 days past the trigger shot and 11 days past my IUI. Thanks for the good wishes!!

      Delete